Tuesday, May 22, 2007

what a relaxing and tiring weekend :)

From a "weekend for anybody who would like to go for a trip to Slovensky raj", it has changed to a trip for me and Lenka, whom I have met on ITC in Romania and than on iTtTs in here in Slovakia.

More details will come very soon (as soon as I download the photos), but I can tell You that it was really great.

We have been hiking for 5 hours on Friday visiting: Tomasovsky vyhlad, Prielom Hornadu, Klastorska roklina and Klastorisko where we slept in a tent in the complex of Klastorisko (but thats a secret, because its forbidden:) and 9 hours on Saturday visiting: Obrovsky vodopad, Sokolia dolina, Stratenska dolina and Dedinky where we have slept in the camp (it was not yet officially opened, so we didnt pay), on Sunday we were dead so we didnt go anywhere.

I have felt so relaxed and tired... This was really a great farewell with Slovakia :)

No comments: